Friday 25 March 2016

style: stripes for every season


Last week we took advantage of the gorgeous spring-like weather with a trip to see our local rugby team, as well as a trip to the park with our niece and nephew.

I rocked out my new Marks and Spencer striped tee – picked this up in their recent sale. I like the bright turquoise coloured stripes and the longer length which helps to cover my bottom in the leggings. Now these leggings we need to talk about! I’ve tried a few pairs of maternity leggings now. I’ve got a couple of pairs from George at Asda and they are fine but they are quite see-through. These are from Matalan. They are a lot thicker and the fabric is so so soft.


I’m also wearing my Clarks Glove Puppet trainers. They no longer do the leopard print version (these are a few seasons old) but they do have a few pairs I’m coveting right now:

Clarks glove puppet trainers

No comments:

Post a Comment