Wednesday 30 November 2016

style: what to wear when breastfeeding #5


Breastfeeding outfits can be hard to come by - particularly if you're unprepared to leave your previous style behind. I was so excited in the final weeks of pregnancy about getting my body - and wardrobe - back (also about meeting the baby - obviously!!). Turns out though that I'd not factored in the fact that I would still be sporting a bump for quite a while and that I'd need easy access for breastfeeding too.


I'm also aware that I won't be breastfeeding forever and want to make sure that any purchases now will last beyond this period. I've mainly been living in jeans and the couple of Marks and Spencer nursing striped tops I have. But it can get a little dull. So I decided to go on the hunt for a few dresses. This star print shirt dress from boohoo is the first I found. I love the pattern on it and the placket elevates it from a simple shirt dress.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment