Tuesday 26 June 2018

breastfeeding friendly style round up

It's been a while. So let me explain. The baby arrived. And boy, did he turn our world upside down. But we're getting into the swing of it now and so I'm back on the blog. (Remember to follow me over on Instagram for more regular updates on life with two under two!).

Once again I'm breastfeeding my baby boy and so I thought I'd ease myself back into the blogging game with a weekly round up of breastfeeding friendly outfits from the high street. It's also apt that this week is National Celebrate Breastfeeding Week in England. I'll start today with my current five favs:


1. This boilersuit from Asos is perfect for the warm weather and the buttons make breastfeeding so easy. Unfortunately it comes up big and they don't have my size down left so I won't be able to take advantage.


2. Tu clothing by Sainsbury's has been a hot hit for breastfeeding friendly clothes this summer. This lemon print button down dress is ideal for the current heatwave!


3. A cotton shirt is a must for any breastfeeding wardrobe. It can be dressed for warmer weather - teamed with denim shorts - or cooler climes - with jeans and a vest top underneath.


4. I've just ordered this nursing specific sleeveless dress from H&M - it's in the sale right now and a bargain for £12!


5. Finally for this week is this zip front swimsuit from Marks and Spencer that I'm currently lusting after. It would be perfect for post swim feeds.

If you want more breastfeeding friendly outfit inspiration, check out my Pinterest board.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of thetraineemum blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete