- The No7 Core Collection Brush Set is ideal if you need to upgrade your make-up brushes. The case is perfect for adding more brushes too when you're travelling - or just for storage at home.
- If you're looking to give yourself a little pampering in the shower, the No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Shower Oil is perfect. I love using this on my bump as it makes it feel silky soft!
- Looking to add a little summer colour to your face? Try the No7 Shimmer Palette Bronze.
- The No7 BB Lips is my handbag must have. This balm is lovely and moisturising, as well as adding a bit of colour too.
- The No7 Stippling Brush is my favourite brush - it makes applying foundation effortless and blends it really well.
- I love the No7 Early Defence Night Cream - it is so light and the fragrance is so clean. Face cream is usually a bit pricey but this is also really reasonable - and with £5 off, it makes it even better value!
- One of my favourite ways to treat myself is with a DIY mani or pedi at home. The No7 Gel-Look Shine Nail Colour is just £4 a bottle with a No7 voucher. It comes in a host of shades - plus it lasts for days and is easy to apply.
Monday, 20 June 2016
treat yourself: no7 voucher time!
It's that time again, when Boots offer their No7 money off voucher. I don't know about you, but I can't remember the last time I paid full price for anything from No7. I've picked out my top seven products to spend your voucher on: