Monday, 20 June 2016

treat yourself: no7 voucher time!

It's that time again, when Boots offer their No7 money off voucher. I don't know about you, but I can't remember the last time I paid full price for anything from No7. I've picked out my top seven products to spend your voucher on:

7 things to spend no7 voucher on


  1. The No7 Core Collection Brush Set is ideal if you need to upgrade your make-up brushes. The case is  perfect for adding more brushes too when you're travelling - or just for storage at home.
  2. If you're looking to give yourself a little pampering in the shower, the No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Shower Oil is perfect. I love using this on my bump as it makes it feel silky soft!
  3. Looking to add a little summer colour to your face? Try the No7 Shimmer Palette Bronze.
  4. The No7 BB Lips is my handbag must have. This balm is lovely and moisturising, as well as adding a bit of colour too.
  5. The No7 Stippling Brush is my favourite brush - it makes applying foundation effortless and blends it really well.
  6. I love the No7 Early Defence Night Cream - it is so light and the fragrance is so clean. Face cream is usually a bit pricey but this is also really reasonable - and with £5 off, it makes it even better value!
  7. One of my favourite ways to treat myself is with a DIY mani or pedi at home. The No7 Gel-Look Shine Nail Colour is just £4 a bottle with a No7 voucher. It comes in a host of shades - plus it lasts for days and is easy to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment