Wednesday, 18 May 2016

beauty: No7 Skin Illuminator


Throughout my pregnancy I have suffered from lack of sleep and, as a result, my skin has looked grey and tired. When No7 sent me their new Skin Illuminator to try I jumped at the chance to give it a go. The Skin Illuminator boasts multi-faceted light reflectors which instantly enhance your complexion, for a natual looking radiance. Yes please!

You can use this lightweight illuminator in one of three ways to enhance your natural radiance and to immediately give gorgeous, luminous skin:

As a primer before applying your foundation;

Mixed in with your regular foundation for added luminosity;

Lightly applied as a highlighter to your cheek and brow bones.

I've been using it mixed in with my Liz Earle tinted moisturiser which makes it much of a lighter look and lifts my skin. I also use it as a highlight on my cheek bones afterwards - to add a little more reflection.

This is definitely one product I'll be repurchasing. Right now Boots have their No7 vouchers available with £3 off make-up and £5 off skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment